Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I'm Baaaaaack!!!! (and I have a new blog)

Yep, after spending this last school year teaching kindergarten (we still have a whole quarter to go) I have decided that I needed to teach kindergarten this year to come to the realization that I am no longer a Kindergarten teacher, I am a 4th grade teacher!

I feel like I was supposed to teach kindergarten this year because this year has been a very difficult year. If you have followed my blog for a while then you may recall that a little over a year ago I had to put my sweet daddy in a nursing home after he fell and broke his hip which lead us to realize how bad his Alzheimer's had progressed. Well my sweet daddy lost his battle with Alzheimer's 3 months ago tomorrow. He went Home to be with Jesus on January 3rd. My older sister and I were so fortunate to be by his side and holding his hands when he peacefully drew his last breath. It was a very stressful year and I am so thankful that my daddy is no longer lost in his own mind and he knows us all again.

So anyway I have asked to return to 4th grade next year and my principal has said she will honor my request and she is very happy to have me in 4th grade again. Once I get back in 4th grade I will hopefully be posting here more and more.

Now I also want to let you all know that I have started a new blog and beginning Monday April 15th I will be hosting an online Bible Study through my new blog. It is going to be based on the book A Confident Heart by Renee Swope. You can get all the details from the opening post on my new blog called "A Walk in the Word" and can be found here - http://psalm119105.blogspot.com

Please feel free to stop in and check it out and feel free to join us! This is hopefully just the first of many more Bible studies I will be leading.

No comments:

Post a Comment