Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday Made It!

I am so excited to be linking up with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics for her Monday Made It linky party! I have missed these so much and am super excited to be able to share!



Even though I am only on my first week of summer break I have been busy thinking, planning, and making things for my new 3rd (or 4th) grade classroom. I have decided that I am going to do a Jungle theme for next school year and I have been busy making all sorts of goodies for this theme! 

Here is what I have made so far! (I have put it all up on TPT as well so if you are doing a Safari theme feel free to pop over and pick them up by clicking on any of the pictures!)

First up are my Common Core Learning Goal posters! I have only done 3rd grade so far but will also be created a 4th grade set as well just in case I get moved to 4th grade. 





Next up is my clip chart! I have been using a clip chart as my behavior management system for the past 3 years and LOVE it! I have used it in both 4th grade and kindergarten and it has worked wonderfully in both grade levels! 











 I also made a set of class rules for my classroom. I use parts of the Whole Brain Teaching program and one of the things I use are their class rules. So I made these to hang in our room!









Finally... last year I loved all the triangle banners I saw on Pinterest and totally wanted to do one for my class for next year so I made one that says "WILD ABOUT 3RD GRADE" I also created a triangle for each of the other grade levels (1st - 5th) and the letters to spell out "kindergarten" as well as some with just some cute safari animals :-)






Well that's it, that's what I have been working on and what I made this today (and this weekend). Now I just need to buy the card stock, extra ink, ribbons, and laminating pouches to get them all printed out and ready to go... I have until August so I think I'm OK for now LOL















6 comments:

  1. These are SO cute! I wish I had a jungle theme going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I haven't printed anything yet because it is still really early in the summer and I could very easily change my mind. I saw some really cute Wizard of Oz graphics and I thought about doing a Wizard of Oz theme. LOL there are just so many cute ideas!

      Delete
  2. Cute I linked WBT Rule posters today too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love WBT! My daughter and I both use several components of it.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! I am glad you are a new follower! I'll check out your blog as well!

      Delete