Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

New Name and URL

Well the 2012-2013 school year is in the history books. I closed out my 13th year teaching as I said goodbye to by 10th (and final) kindergarten class. Now I am officially headed back to the "big kids" 

Now to celebrate my return to blogging and my return to the big kids I am changing the name and url of my blog. Originally my blog was "Fun in 4th Grade" and since there is a chance I won't be teaching 4th grade next year I wanted to change the name of my blog to better fit whatever grade level I may be teaching. I also changed my url since it also had "fourth grade" in it. my new url is http://mrsforeman4.blogspot.com so if you have me saved in your favorite or your Pinterest please make sure you update. 

Also I am thinking about finally getting a professionally designed blog layout but have no idea where to start or what is a reasonable fee to expect so anyone with any advice or recommendations please share them!

No comments:

Post a Comment