Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Blog Mixer Linky Party!

Yearn to Learn is having a Blog Mixer Linky Party and since I am new at this, I hope that by joining in the fun I will get more followers and find more blogs to follow :-)


1.  A blogger who is a "New Kid on the Blog"
(Let's say someone who has blogged 2 months or less and has less than 200 followers
)
Hmm well I think that would be ME! I just started this yesterday and am already addicted!!


2.  Post a blogger in your same grade level


I have found so many great 4th grade blogs but the one that I have already gotten several great ideas from is Becky at Fourth Grade Fanatics

3.  Post a blogger in a different grade levelThe teacher who pulled me into the world of blogging is a 2nd grade teacher at my school and she has a blog with her sister who teaches 3rd grade at my school as well and they are the Sister Teachers


4.  It's all about the button. Find a cute blog button and post it.
Hmm OK this is new to me so I am hoping I have done it right - I think the cutest button I have seen also goes to my friends Jackie and Danielle at Sister Teachers



3 comments:

  1. So happy you joined my Blog Mixer Linky. Welcome to blogging.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm glad I found your blog! Lots of great stuff!

    ReplyDelete