Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Target finds!!!

OK I said I wasn't going to do it, I wasn't going to go to Target's dollar isle but it was calling my name so loudly that I just couldn't resist it. I was really excited to find Multiplication and Division flashcards for $1 each!
 Last year my students really struggled with their multiplication facts and their division facts so my plan for this year is to create an "I'm Finished Flashcard Bin" One for multiplication and one for division. That way when they have finished something early they can grab a set of flashcards from the bin and review their math facts. Also, thanks to Becky from Fourth Grade Fanatic I am also going to implement a nightly Math Facts log into my students' homework. So hopefully all this practice will pay off in the end and they will know their math facts!



I also got a notepad and 2 packs of cute sticky notes. I make a million lists and these will be perfect for that.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, another 4th grade Teacher/Blogger! I am now a follower. Hope you will check out my 4th grade blog.

    ericashep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica I went to your blog and am following yours too! Thanks for finding me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also saw some great Social Studies cards at Target today (Presidents, Country Flags) I didn't get them though. I'm sure this will haunt me. Ahh, I'll have to go get them tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete